Intro To Singing Junior
- Ages 4-6
- Tuesdays 4:30-5:15pm
- Fall Term Start Date: Oct. 2nd
- $120 for a 10 week term
- Instructor: Jenna Despres
Intro To Singing is a group voice class for our littlest singers ages 4-6yrs. This junior class is designed to introduce the principles of singing and music through a variety of songs, engaging singing activities, and games that change week to week. This NCMS custom curriculum provides an inspiring introduction for new singers and exciting new songs and skills each term for returners. Each class series ends with an opportunity to share what they've learned with family and friends in a relaxed concert setting. Intro To Singing Jr is the perfect way for students to explore the craft of singing and have fun singing in a group.
Class Topics include:
- Musical Styles: Musical Theater, Jazz, Pop, Classical, and much more!
- Note and Rhythm Reading
- Introduction to Basic Singing Technique
- Ear Training
- Stage Presence and Performance Technique